9/11/2024

Never Gets Easier

Man, I'm sure grateful for these two boys, especially the one on the left who works so hard to provide financially and emotionally for our family. Justin does it all. He works hard at his job then comes home and keeps working. He's the perfect support in every way to Logan and me. 

Our paradise pre-season came to an end & he's headed for his first official tournament in a different part of Europe! No matter how many times we say goodbye & spend time apart, it never gets easier!! Even after years and years of doing it. 

Thankful for prayer and the Holy Ghost. That I get to have a constant companion of comfort and peace to reassure me during the times apart. Good luck JB34! Be safe & we'll see you soon. 

This picture was also taken in the very spot Justin proposed to me. :')


& hi sweetie Logan!!