4/30/2022

1,353 ft. Views

If you go to Chicago & want to see a great view, go to the Willis Tower. But anytime you reference the skyscraper call it the Sears Tower (it's former name) - you'll seem more Chicagoan. Justin & I went up 103 stories to the Skydeck and it was so cool. Before we went up, we walked through a fun museum that gave us more facts & food recommendations about the city.

At 1,353 feet, we walked out onto "The Ledge" and looked down at the ground below us. A super weird feeling to look down & try to feel safe!

Justin loves, loves fast food and will take a McDonald's run any day. Our goal is no fast food chains while we're here so we can hit as many Chicago restaurants as we can. Ross, Justin's agent, introduced us to a super good Italian restaurant called II Porcellino. It looked like a scene from Tangled. The lights inside were so pretty & jazz music was playing in the background. We met Ross's girlfriend, Rebecca. They're both so nice & we couldn't stop saying how much we enjoyed the evening with them. I know God will continue to place people in our path who we need and vice versa. He wants us to be happy in all circumstances! I keep thinking how glad I am that we're making friends who we'll stay connected to for a long time after basketball is over.

Pretty view from our apartment's outdoor patio.


I got to go with Justin to his basketball workout today. He's AMAZING. I know how hard he works & how much he loves basketball but it makes me so grateful and proud to see him in action. He has a great support system & coaches here at Priority. I've loved meeting everyone and hearing their story on how they became a part of the company's team.




Found an inside joke restaurant. (Christmas Every Day - David Archuleta)



Justin asked me to document this on the blog because, "How many plastic bags do you see floating through the wind in a tree?"



Art Institute of Chicago



My guy <3