7/09/2024

The Day to Day that Makes Life Meaningful

I sat in the temple thinking about all of the experiences that make life what it is. The big ones of course, but more so, the little ones. Every time we plan something, go out of our way to engage, set a goal - anything! It gives us an experience to add to our life. 

What we do with those is up to us. I hope that with my experiences I'm able to empathize, relate, hold space, and connect better with those I love and those I don't know yet.

These past weeks have been full of gathering and spending time with our people!! We're so blessed to be closely connected with those we love even if we only get to see them a handful of times each year. 

Alexa & Stephen met us for lunch after running a half marathon that morning?!?! They're amazing. I love them.


Sunday dinner with GG Wagner! 


Got to visit Aunt Gracie at her work! 

One of our summer bucket list items was charm necklaces!!

My cousin Laura (our designated photographer for life), took our family pictures & these two entertained & helped Logan the whole time. Best aunt & uncle. 

Game day at Amy's! I love when I'm around for the monthly game afternoon with Mom's friends. 

<3 

The Rowley 2nd generation activity was at our house, so we got to see all of my dad's siblings and their spouses. Lucky us! I love my extended family & introducing Logan to them. 


We've been so grateful to have babysitters for Logan readily available! James and Gracie know the way to Logan's heart with any remote control or rubber spatula. 

One of the best nights. <3 I was fully present and LOVED my college days. But there's been a few times I would give anything to snap my fingers and live right next to all of my best friends again!! Those were the best days. Trying to figure out how all of us can move back to Cache Valley & raise our family's in the same cul-de-sac.



Baby shower for one of my best friends since day one. From sleepovers on the tramp (which was a big deal because we could only have sleepovers with family ;), to high school soccer, to missions, to weddings, to BABIES! I can't wait for Mauri & BJ to meet their sweet baby girl.


& we'll cap off this post with Logan's first time to our favorite Mi Rancherito. We really don't eat out a ton, but when Justin's only in Utah for a few weeks, you find a way to squeeze everything in haha.