7/08/2024

Reunited!!!

I had no idea when Logan and I said goodbye to Justin at the Berlin Airport, we wouldn't see him for 21 DAYS. I'm glad I didn't know because that would've been hard mentally to prepare for. It was almost better taking it a day and a game at a time. 

But wow, we sure missed him. We made some posters the night before and drove ourselves to SLC to welcome him back to America.



Logan was a little unsure who this familiar stranger was but it didn't take long for him to remember. Three weeks is a long time without your dad. <3


Justin's first meal was Cane's and we got to have s'mores and games with everyone that night. 


First item of business was a date!! We took the kayaks out to Springville reservoir and talked and talked while the water shifted us around. The sun was out and it was perfect. In n Out was a nice cherry on the top too.




Much needed time together in the temple. <3 We miss going as frequently as we used to before moving, but remembering and pondering on our covenants helps us have the Spirit just as fully. 


I missed you, JB! I'm so glad you're home <3