5/24/2024

The most beautiful zoo!

It took us about eight months to finally make it to the zoo, but when we did, we chose the perfect day. The weather was beautiful & matched the beauty of the Berlin zoo!! Holy cow, I didn't know I could love a zoo so much.

I was still in my "be super excited everything is green again" mood and the leaves, tulips, and flowers were making me extra happy.

Everything was so serene. We kept commenting how American it felt (due to the quiet and open spaces). The quietness and open sky made it easy to forget we were still in the middle of Berlin's city.


When Logan hit 20 pounds, he graduated from the front of the baby carrier to the back! Handled it like a champ and had fun riding on Dad's back.


We got SO close to the animals. There were hardly any fences. Just dirt moats separating us from the animals. Could've reached out and touched these guys!



Did I mention how pretty it was?? We crossed this bridge on the way to see the baby kangaroos. :') They were soooo cute.



It was a perfect morning. Got our steps in, saw about every animal we could, and enjoyed all of that zoo beauty. I'm definitely getting a pass next season when we come back!!