2/08/2024

Errand Running Buddy

One of my favorite things has been having a little buddy to go everywhere with. <3 Logan loooves his carseat and a quick way to instigate a nap is a ride in the stroller or car. He falls asleep so quick. Not as much now as before (he's growing up!).


I worried about taking him to Kaufland for our weekly grocery run. I usually fill the grocery cart to the brim each week. The carts are pretty small so I didn't know if there would be room for everything we needed plus baby boy's car seat.



We started like this...



and ended like this! I filled up the lower rack beneath the cart with our flour, eggs, milk, etc. Logan was pretty snug and slept through the whole thing like a champ. Some people give us a funny look when they see his carseat. Maybe I've already written this, but only 15% of Berliners have cars so there's not really a huge amount of car seats around the city! Most people put their babies in strollers or prams.



We park in a parking garage that we share with a hotel. To get there we go out of our apartment, into a different apartment building, down the elevator to the garage, and take the ramp around to the car. About a 5 minute trip to get to the car and loaded in. I was talking to Mom today about how nice it is to have a garage attached to your house. Ha!


Another one of our favorite errands... All of the yummy bakeries. Give me a cheese or chocolate croissant any day. Mmmm. This one is right in between my doctor and Logan's pediatrician offices.



Love this sweet, happy, errand runner with my whole heart!!