9/07/2023

June + Branson

Justin's had an NIL deal with the USU Credit Union for the past two years. I can't believe it's been two summers since we were navigating that new side of college basketball. We're so grateful to the Credit Union for partnering with Justin. It's been a big blessing for sure.


His last in-person appearance was scheduled for June and we gladly took a day trip to one of our favorite places ever. We love Logan!!


While there, Justin scheduled a haircut with his favorite barber, I got to see Hailey (childhood friend) & her new apt.


And made a lunch stop with some of my ambassador girls. I love them!! We could sit and talk for hours. Which we kinda did, then it was time to head back to UT County.


It was a quick trip, but I got my Logan fill until the next time. I hope we live there someday :')


While Courtlyn was in the middle of online MTC, we flew out to OKC and drove to Branson for our Bean Family Reunion! Justin had talked about Branson since we began dating. I loved seeing a place that he grew up loving.


The sisters <3 No, we did not coordinate the matching black shirts!


We had the best time being together! We went to the coolest aquarium/museum I've ever seen. & made a mandatory stop at Lamberts on the way home. We hadn't had Lamberts since we were at Gulf Shores the year before and I was craving one of those hot rolls.


Mmm, so good.


One of our days was spent at Silver Dollar City, the Lagoon of the Midwest. Another place that Justin loves. Because of baby B, my participation in the day was limited to watching the babies while their parents went on the rides & eating funnel cakes. No complaining over here! But I am excited to go back and ride the water ride one day.

We took a golf cart tour around Top of the Rock. It was a beautiful, scenic ride through the hills overlooking the Ozark mountains. There were lots of natural waterfalls and a cool cave we drove through.





Cute nieces & nephews. Not pictured is baby Grace who was sleeping. & we now have Emmy who is a few days old. Crazy that our boy will be grandchild #8 on the Bean side!


Back in UT I got to see one of my best friends and old roommates, Brynn. We were told all the time on campus that we look like sisters. Best compliment ever! So grateful for Brynn and all of our college memories. I didn't know who I was going to be friends with at school after my mission, & God put Brynn right in front of me.


GG Wag came down to Santaquin at the end of the month to spend some time together and go to Mi Rancherito before Justin headed off to Boston/Vegas for a few weeks of basketball!


I put my beginner crocheting skills to use and made a beanie for our beanie baby!


Mom had a really good season this go around in tennis & I was able to watch a few of her matches. This one was in SLC at Liberty Park.



Love you, June!!