9/12/2022

Truth

I'm so grateful for truth. Especially the truths of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the true, restored gospel on the Earth today! I'm grateful to be a member. Our prophet, President Nelson, celebrated his 98 birthday last week.


When I saw this picture on Instagram, I was overcome with peace & felt so happy. I know that President Nelson is the prophet called to guide us today. God loves us and will not leave us without a living prophet.

I'm also grateful for the truths found in the scriptures.

This one has always been a favorite of mine... If we do our best to align our desires and actions with God's, everything will work out. When we use the Atonement of Jesus Christ in our lives, everything will work out and we will become better in the process of it all.

Justin and I were at a spin class the other day and the instructor told us, "Obstacles & roadblocks are not in your way, but on your way."


I loved that thought in a spiritual context... Ha!


For real, those roadblocks really are just on our way to becoming more like Jesus Christ if we choose to turn to Him during the steep climbs.


And finally, Ten Ways To Love. A friend from Oklahoma posted this on her social media and I loved it.

Justin and I finished The Chosen season 2 yesterday and the finale was amazing! The latter episodes were gearing up for Jesus Christ's Sermon on the Mount.


The episode taught: If you want to find Christ, live Matthew 5.


My recommendation is to go and read Matthew 5 and watch the Chosen! Seriously such a good series about the life and mission of Christ.


He is the way & His teachings are truth.