6/26/2024

Brynn's Wedding

Brynn is the best of the best and I was sooo blessed to be her roommate after my mission for one year. The day after we met we found out all of our roommates had COVID. Our ten girl apartment went down to the two of us while everyone left to quarantine. I think those two weeks are what really started our bond. :')

She's my twin in looks, interests, personality, and more. One of my best, best friends and we got to celebrate her and Jamie a few weeks ago!!


My family was still in Lake Powell, but thankfully I had lots of aunts, cousins, and grandparents willing to help with Logan. He was very loved those couple of days.


Beautiful Bountiful Temple. This was my first time back in the temple since March. Soooo much beauty and peace. The mountains surrounding the temple are beautiful and the view of the valley below.




I love weddings because all of my friends gather from near and far! I've missed being with them, but we never skip a beat no matter how long it's been since we were together.



It was the perfect day celebrating them mixed in with seeing family. Mom and Dad drove up to SLC for the reception and they were reunited with their favorite grandson. <3





We love you, Brynn & Jamie!!