11/14/2022

Visitors!!

Our cousins, Alysa and Jake, have been living in Missouri for an internship the last few months. They made the trip down to Memphis and it was SO FUN having them here. I'm so grateful for family!

We took them to our favorite BBQ place - Fat Larry's.

Rode the trolley, walked Beale Street, saw some farmer's markets, watched the Peabody ducks, and talked and talked.

Alysa and I were close growing up and one of my high school highlights was being on the soccer team together. Everyone would ask if we were sisters. It brought me back to high school when I started getting the same question here in Memphis!

Daisy is also the cutest little two-year-old. She's so smart!! We were having full on conversations and couldn't get enough of her personality.

We love those three and it was the best weekend catching up and squeezing in some quality time. Come back soon!!