8/18/2026

I Love You, Summer

Summer!!! The leaves are starting to change in the mountains. I love fall but I hate that it means our summer is coming to an end. I'm so grateful that I grew up in Santaquin. I love it and I'm going to miss leaving in a few days. 

So for now, here's what we've been up to. 

Playing outside in Gigi's yard as much as we can! & Logan visiting the farm as much as he can. He got to ride the gator, forklift, and four-wheeler today. 


Justin drove all of our things from Oklahoma to Utah. I picked him up in SLC and we stopped in Springville to watch Mom play in her tennis match. I love her!


We got to visit Grandma Hart and all of the Hart family in Idaho Falls for a weekend reunion. So thankful for the time we got to spend there reconnecting and seeing everyone.


Courtlyn and Hadley were showered as the wedding countdown grew closer and closer!! It's been the best having Hadley come down to Santaquin on the weekends and get to know him better. 


After years of hearing about Andrew play soccer and watching recorded videos, we got to see him live in action. For three days in a row! I love watching soccer, especially when my siblings are playing.



Justin and I celebrated five years married!!! We woke up early and did the 6:30 AM endowment session at the temple. It was especially worth it when we walked in the Celestial room together to see the sunlight pouring through the stain glass windows. I love him sooooo much. xoxox

After our dinner date, we met Dustin and Shea at Handel's to fulfill a long-awaited get together. They're the best. I love my family.


We got to visit Justin's mission presidents, the Chesnuts and another senior couple who are dear to him, the Douglases. It was a happy reunion and so good to be with them. I know Logan felt the Holy Ghost in their home because he was so well-behaved. Ha!


500 piece puzzle before church! 


I thought Emery's face in this picture was so cute haha. It quickly turned to a smile after she got her milk. 



The RowFam made it to Chuck-a-Rama - Justin's dream come true! It was so fun. 


Playdates with neighbors... & scheming our next summer half marathon plans!


Packing peaches with Grandpa.


& of course, boating. <3


Summers at home with family truly cannot be beat. It's been the best and I'm sad it's ending soon. I love you, summer!!