8/14/2026

Courtlyn & Hadley's Wedding Day!!

We had the best days preparing for and celebrating during Courtlyn and Hadley's wedding. The day before, we were down at the farm setting up the venue. It looked so beautiful! Courtlyn was so creative and intentional with the details. I loved seeing it all come together.



The cousin crew <3


The evening before the wedding was so fun. Hadley and his family came over for dinner and we had the best night getting to know them. Logan was starstruck by Hadley's niece, Elsie. They had the best time jumping on the trampoline and playing with all of Logan's cars. 

The next morning we couldn't sleep!! Courtlyn, Mom, Emery and I sat on the front porch and watched the sunrise... Then it was wedding time!

Courtlyn came downstairs in my bathroom & we did our hair and makeup together.


Hadley came to pick up Courtlyn and we all headed to the temple.






Andrew was the uncle of the year and watched all three babies by himself. The sealing was so special. I never want to forget watching Grandpa Wagner in his white suit, speaking to Courtlyn and Hadley before and during the sealing. It was such a tender experience. 

Uncle Phil, Grandpa Rowley's brother was the host sealer for Grandpa Wagner. Heaven felt close and there were angels in the room.



It was HOT. We were dumping water down Logan and Emery's backs. They did great during pictures. 



This was one of my favorite moments of the whole day. Justin was holding down the fort in the car while I took pictures with the bridesmaids. 

Once I was finished, we started driving to the luncheon. Then we realized we had 30 more minutes than we thought before it began. Both kids were asleep, so we enjoyed our "quiet time" together, make a stop at Fiiz, and drove home slowly in the rain. It was the best. 


The luncheon was perfect! The thunderstorm left about an inch of water on the floor under the tent. Everyone was scrambling to get the sides of the tent up and keep everything in order before the newlyweds arrived. There was a cozy, happy feeling while we listened to the speeches, watched their wedding video, and ate yummy food. 


Our break before the reception was spent with our Wagners. I love them. The best time catching up and being together. 




The weather cleared up and we had the most beautiful evening for the reception!! Logan loved seeing all of his cousins and running around with the kids. 

The few pictures I got between talking to everyone. It was so fun!!!








After the sendoff, we cleaned up and came home. Justin, Mom, Dad, Andrew and I sat around the kitchen counter, eating wedding cake, and recapping the day. It was the best. <3